Re: [IRCA] Me TIS 1630 khz

--- Begin Message ---
The one in Portland you mentioned on 1610 was reported in February 2014. These stations have been known to change frequency though.ÂPhil Bytheway
      From: Bob Young <bobyoung53@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: NRC list <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 4:01 PM
 Subject: [IRCA] Me TIS 1630 khz

I have been receiving a Maine Dept of Transportation TIS on 1630 which repeats approx every minute, most is unintelligible except for this: Traveler Information System, Me Dept of Transportation, 624-3000, part of the call sign is: WQÂ 2 (3?)79. I thought it said Portland Me. I checked the FCC website and nothing is listed for 1630 although there is one from Portland, Me on 1610 with the call WQOJ279, anyone familiar with this?

Bob Young

Millbury, Ma

--- End Message ---