[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 29 September 2015

My first all-Asian morning of the season. Only the regulars reached audio, but I'm OK with that, as the 'regulars' have been anything but thus far this season.

594	JAPAN, Tokyo	JOAK
	Talk by woman through IBOC noise at 1317

693	JAPAN, Tokyo	JOAB
	Man and woman giving language lesson at 1313, //828 khz

774	JAPAN, Akita	JOUB
	Language lesson at 1308, //828 khz

828	JAPAN, Osaka	JOBB
	Man and woman with usual language lesson at 1306

1566 	KOREA, S, Cheju		HLAZ
Man speaking in Japanese with organ music and choir singing hymn in the background at 1309.

1575	THAILAND, VOA
Not as strong as yesterday, but still in audio, with woman speaking in SE Asian language at 1303.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array