Re: [IRCA] New verie KSGG-1230

KLAV-1230 Las Vegas is heard almost nightly here. It's in and out so hard to get a report. They're owned by Lotus and 10 years ago they were good verifiers. The CE was a former DXer. 1340 is also a Lotus station but I haven't heard them since the 1980's. I don't listen on 1340 as much as the other GY frequencies.

http://www.lotuscorp.com/ourstations.asp?tpm=1_1

Martin