[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 6 September 2015

Unlike those out west, I wasn't hearing any Asians here, but rather strictly DU, with all the audio happening in about a 5 minute window happening about 10 minutes before sunrise. Not sure why Asians take longer to show up here, but it's something I've noticed in previous years.

684	NEW ZEALAND, Gisborne		Radio Rhema
Tentative, with Christian vocal by a man at 1236.

765	NEW ZEALAND, Napier-Hastings	Radio Kahungunu
Tentative, with Maori-sounding vocal by a man at 1236.

774	unID	Barely audible, with traces of conversation at 1238.

819	unID	Could just make out man talking through 820 splatter.

1035	NEW ZEALAND, Wellington		Newstalk ZB	1237
Not as good as the other day, but pretty certain it was ZB with talk in English by a man, though too weak to make out much.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array