[IRCA] Arizona TP September 6th

It was an interesting morning here in Arizona, too.  I can't be sure how
unusual the conditions were because I believe this is the first time I've
tried for TP with my 7' x 24' Conti superloop.   I use a low-pass filter to
get rid of my local pests at 1450 and 1490, so my reception is limited to
1400 and below.  Cheap RTL-SDR dongle with a Ham It Up upconverter and
about 30dB of net amplification.  Loop nulled toward 140 degrees, so the
cardioid peak was 320.

I stayed up as late as I could, then let the SDR do the work.  Quickly
scanning through the ~30 minutes before local sunrise (1307UT), it looks
like I did pretty well.  I had some weak carriers that I had not seen with
my tuned loop last season, although the best I could do with audio was
semi-intelligible on 774.  Adjacent splatter ruined possible audio from
more frequencies.  I'm assuming all of this was Asian.  Looking forward to
hearing from the PacNW crew!

Weak audio:
774

Medium-strong carriers: