Re: [IRCA] [SPAM] Re: Longwire for Tecsun PL-360

Small correction. NOT Bifilar, apparently, I meant two isolated windings laid together, apparently bifilar really means the same thing but specifically looped back on itself at one specifically to AVOID inductance. :) (as used in current shunts, and some wirewound resistors). Sorry about any confusion there.. I definitely had, and wanted, inductance.