Re: [IRCA] KICA 980 NM into IL this morning

Have you ever pulled any audio past KRMG? The carrier was quite strong here but was weakening slightly 10 min after SR. From the level of the carrier I'd have expected better audio, but that part of the dial can be a mess here due to WSCR (IBOC) WGN (not IBOC) and WBBM (IBOC) all being nearby.

Last night's AU here in IL was typical for post AU cx. Better in the lower band and gradually dissipating a couple hours after SS.

Many Cubans and Mexicans noted.

Re: KICA 980 I think I finally caught the window at ToH where sunrise had taken out KMBZ but not further west KICA. Perhaps my recording will show more unusual catches. I had only a couple minutes to spot check a couple channels as I had to get ready to leave for work.

73 KAZ