Re: [IRCA] Or get a Perseus...

> Hi Mike,

The FDM DUOr stand-alone SDR receiver is definitely coming to the USA. I
was told this in August by the ELAD-USA office. They also mentioned the
price will be $885.

I took a long, hard look at the DUO transceiver and upcoming DUOr receiver
this summer, and decided that for my likes and interests an Elecraft KX3
with various options was a better choice. It's also a "hot", popular
transceiver with QRPers right now, so I'll have no problem getting most of
my money out of the radio if I decide it's not my cuppa tea after all.

73,
Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA