[IRCA] "The Mighty KBC" Heard in Houston!

[IRCA] "The Mighty KBC" Heard in Houston!

Just heard "The Mighty KBC" sign-on at 0000 UTC (1800 PM CST) here in Houston on 7375 kHz.  They started out with a very short ID, followed by a Bob Dylan song.  At 0005 UTC, they had a "The Giant Jukebox with Eric van Willegen" ID.

I'm using my Tecsun PL-310 with its whip antenna.  Signals here in far southeast Houston aren't that good.  I have a ton of QRN here at my QTH.  Other Houston DX'ers may have better
 signals.

Their 31M signal was much better.

73 & Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI