Re: [IRCA] Cliffs DXpedition at Oregon Rockworks #4 - November 3, 2013

Re: [IRCA] Cliffs DXpedition at Oregon Rockworks #4 - November 3, 2013

Thanks Patrick. Actually, I did discover KBIF's Punjabi broadcast later
when I was researching the possible search, but unfortunately I forgot to
amend my logging before sending out the report. Thanks for confirming the
source however.

Gary-- I appreciate you giving me the MP3 of the theme song for the call-in
show on 1143 - BEL3 Taiwan. That music & singing is not a match, though, as
what I heard is more in a classic rock style versus light pop music. It
still could have been BEL3 I was hearing, however. Too bad the station
wasn't audible longer.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA