Re: [IRCA] WDEV-550 test tentatively heard in Bowie, MD

Re: [IRCA] WDEV-550 test tentatively heard in Bowie, MD

Bob, I also heard those time pips here.  They were faint and I didn't
notice them until I played the recording back again this morning.  The
pips appeared at 12:06am and I heard faint sweep tones at 12:07am.  No
other identifiable content was heard.  I could only pull this out using
upper-sideband mode.  None was audible in AM or on the lower sideband.
WGR and WKRC were competing for channel dominance here.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan
Perseus SDR + phased BOGs