[IRCA] WDEV-550 test tentatively heard in Bowie, MD

[IRCA] WDEV-550 test tentatively heard in Bowie, MD

WDEV-550 test tentatively heard here at my work in Greenbelt, MD on my car radio with sweep tones quite good over WGR, with apparent code ID's in
between.  Test seemed to run a few minutes later than originally planned, ended at 12:09 AM on my car vice 12:06 AM?  A few minutes earlier heard
a 'tone' (het) and what sounded like clock ticks, perhaps Cuba?

73's.
Bob WIen
Bowie, MD (DX'ing at Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD, 2011 Ford Fusion car radio)