Re: [IRCA] CBR-1010 off

So much for  "several days", as I note CBR is back on tonight.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

On 03/06/2013 6:02 PM, Nigel Pimblett wrote:
Listening to CBC on the drive home tonight the announcer mentioned that 1010 would be off for several days, so hopefully a chance for some variable conditions in that time. Last night I heard KXPS with a ball game between Palm Springs and Tucson, KXXT with religion, and an unID Mexican. Also pretty sure I heard KCHJ in there too.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta