Re: [IRCA] Michigan DU's this morning 6/2/2013

Re: [IRCA] Michigan DU's this morning 6/2/2013

RE: 6/2/2013 - After reviewing my TOH recordings, the path clearly
favored Texas and Mexico and it skipped California.  While KNBR and XEPE
often blast in here in the morning, they were missing completely.
Wyoming was huge on 650 while I did my best to listen for any sign of
KRTR.  I suspect I should be paying closer attention for HI whenever I
hear any DU audio here.  Newly heard was 930 KLUP along with a slew of
other Texans that I seldom hear (i.e. KATH & KLBW).  You mentioned
checking 1500 and there was no sign of KSTP at all, or any other ESPN's
for that matter (I see four listed), just WAKE blasting oldies.

73,
-Tim