[IRCA] ULR DX....One NEW Station @ Sunset Tonight........1190 KQQZ Fairview Hts, ILLINOIS...........

HI Guys:

   The band seemed pretty subdued here tonight at Sunset...but just as I was about to pack it in and go watch the news........I was surprised to have a Station Fade up on 1190 with a Great ID for a New One!! This came up outta nowhere and disappeared just about as fast!! I think the ID I heard was the Station ID they give just before switching to Night Power and Different Pattern Change??? A great case of being in the right place at the right time I guess......

RADIO USED....................SONY SRF-T615 ULtralight BAREFOOT

ULR Log Totals are now...............1027 Stations Heard

73.............ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1190  KQQZ  Fairview Hts, ILLINOIS   Nov/11/12  1742 EST     EE     GOOD
Ads @ 1742-43 EST. Male DJ with ID and ID also sung out Jingle style as
"The All New 1190 KQQZ St. Louis....Cool Killer Country" @ 1743 EST.
Male DJ Spoke @ 1743-45 EST..then GONE in Mid Sentence @ 1745 EST,
Which I'm guessing may have been the Pattern/Power Change???
No sign of WOWO til the Pattern Change then WOWO was in there but weakly!!

NEW STN             ULR # 1027                25 KW/650 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.