[IRCA] tp DXing - Sept. 9th

Actually, I think you started listening as things were fading down Walt. It was pretty lively all night according to my recording (and to Bill Whitacre who was watching the Fishbarrel from back east from 1000UT onwards). For the first time this season, there were various Asiatics delivering audio (not great, but it was audio) at 0900UT.

best wishes,

Nick