Re: [IRCA] 738 & SAH's from Michigan - Friday morning 9/7/2012

Re: [IRCA] 738 & SAH's from Michigan - Friday morning 9/7/2012

Indeed, I meant Hz. Thanks for pointing that out. I expect it might be difficult to locate a working or even repairable Dumont 304 today...

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>