Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Friday, September 07, 2012

Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Friday, September 07, 2012

Hello Kaz,

<<<    I believe the song heard here on 684 yesterday was contemporary christian so
that should be NZ's Rhema (I'd forgotten that they moved to 684). 684 Kempsey
should be the same pgm as on 702 and 738 at this time according to the website
and this most definately wasn't // 702.   >>>

Any Christian contemporary music on 684 should be a strong indication of NZ Rhema, since I've never heard 2KP play any such music during 11 Pacific beach trips.

684-NZ Rhema had very strong signals during two Oregon Cliff trips for me this past summer, but the frequency had a strange split personality, with Bill Whitacre receiving only 2KP during his visits to Grayland and Florence, OR (with a Perseus-SDR, and one of your DKAZ antennas). On the other hand, I received only vibrant signals from 684-NZ Rhema on the PL-380 and 8" FSL, with no trace of 2KP on any of the 9 days.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)