Re: [IRCA] TP August 29 and 30 2012 / Jordan River Point no Point vs Victoria proper

Re: [IRCA] TP August 29 and 30 2012 / Jordan River Point no Point vs Victoria proper

Point no Point has served me well on many occasion -
I think it may have had more to do with a lack of
commitment - and not deploying the ALA100M properly.

Heading back up there for 3 days in a month or so
and heading to the Big Island of Hawaii for 24 days
in January.

I have been fine tuning things at home and monitoring
the noise levels in my building -- have found a few window
area sweet spots where the "buzz" is around S1 to S2 which
should easily allow the TA and TP cavalcade to make its way
through over the next month or so.

Also going to try re-building my ALA100 loops using significantly
heavier insulated wire and shorter lengths - currently my ALA100
and ALA100M loop lengths are around 15M long - which is about twice
what they should be.