Re: [IRCA] The DXers blight - the new QRN

On 2012-08-26 17:22, Patrick Martin wrote:
Colin,

I don't know how your power companies work, but at least Pacific Power
has been good to solve my issues in the past.

My experiences in Western Canada indicate that unless
it is impinging on someones flat-screen TV or
making their beer fridge malfunction, you are going to
get zero action from the "crown corporations..."

Was looking at a prospective property yesterday in
one of the suburbs of Victoria that backs onto a
series of school fields that are at least 1000 feet
deep... in a neighborhood of underground utilities...
several km from the ocean.

Time for a new QTH when the hobby gets shut down by noise.

Colin Newell - VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada