Re: [IRCA] The DXers blight - the new QRN

Re: [IRCA] The DXers blight - the new QRN

Colin,

I don't know how your power companies work, but at least Pacific Power
has been good to solve my issues in the past. I did have a TVI type
noise from around Christmas 2011 until a couple months ago. It just went
away. I have not idea what it was.It sounded like the Horizonal type
oscillator the TV have. I thought it may be a Plazma TV, but it is gone
now.  It was terrible and was the worst on the bottom of te band and
longwave. I hope it does not return. But will all of the electronic gear
in today's world, a lot of it is noisy.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin