[IRCA] unID Spanish rlg on 1310

Last night Aug 22 I had some mellow SS religious mx on 1310 around 10 pm CDT o/u WIBA until lost. No ID across the hour, but the song ended about 10:02 pm and a soft voiced gal twice gave a slogan that sd/lk "Milagros (then missing a couple words) .. Radio"

Nothing I can find fits this and I listened to KKNS NM stream (now SS rlg) and it isn't them.

Based on my antenna, it is almost certainly something in the general direction west of me. It could be a northern Mexican, but I don't think any of them are religious.

73 KAZ Barrington IL