[IRCA] Keeping Track of Logs

I used to use an Access database when I was PC. Now I use an Excel
spreadsheet that I can color code. I color code rows green for
transatlantic logs, yellow for Latin American logs, pink for logs that
are now silent, gray for locals (allows me to see adjacent channels
easily), and no color code for domestics.

>From left to right, the columns are:

FREQ
CALL
CITY
STATE OR COUNTRY
DATE 1st LOG
TIME 1st LOG
DAY POWER
NIGHT POWER
FORMAT, SLOGAN, CONDITIONS, COMMENTS
RECORDING?	y/n toggle
QSL RCVD	y/n toggle
ULTRALIGHT LOGGING?  y/n toggle

I also make Total Recorder and Audacity recordings, that I save with
call letters, frequency, date, and time.

I can send a copy if anyone wants one.

Dave
Albany, NY