Re: [IRCA] Spanish on 520kHz

Hi Saul,

Thanks for your reply. I'm in Hendersonville, NC, 20 miles south of Asheville in the mountains and I should've indicated that in my posts. I'm able to hear Florida and Cuban stations year round in my location.

I can't find anything about a Cuban on 520kHz either. I keep a close eye on the bottom end of the MW due to a local low powered transmitter on 530kHz that rebroadcasts the VHF National Weather Service station on 162.4. This station started showing up a couple of weeks ago and I've never heard anything but NDBs that low in the band.

Good DXing.

Rick