Re: [IRCA] Spanish on 520kHz

The Spanish station on 520kHz either powered down or signed off at 0100UTC after mentioning "Habana, Cuba". There was a male announcer throughout the broadcast and it was definitely not Radio Reloj. I made an MP3 recording that lasted about 15 minutes until my batteries ran down. I'll listen earlier in the evening tomorrow and see if I can get a longer recording.

Rick