Re: [IRCA] TP's for Wednesday 07/04/12; from Victoria: Aussie rugby on 1503/1548

Re: [IRCA] TP's for Wednesday 07/04/12; from Victoria: Aussie rugby on 1503/1548

Thanks for looking further into this Bruce. Always good to get a taste of local interests, even if it was hard to follow in the splatter. It sure helped to have the website historical audio to which I could reference my rough recording.

best wishes,

Nick