[IRCA] Stations still off

Hi All:

As of this evening there was still no sign of WBGS - 1030, Point Pleasant, WV, WADC - 1050, Parkersburg, WV, WVNT - 1230 - Parkersburg, WV, and WYPC - 1330 - Wellston, OH.  I think WIRO, 1230, Ironton, OH, is also still off as I don't hear them under WYTS, Columbus which, by the way, has never gotten in here so well as it does now.  Normally it is about even w/WVNT here, w/WIRO a distant third.  The McArthur and Jackson FMs (98.7 and 96.7 respectively) are back on, but no sign of the Wellston 97.7.  WMPO - 1390 - Middleport-Pomeroy, OH, was back on Tuesday.  WBGS may have had a carrier on this evening.  If any of those stations' transmitters are on the wrong side of the kind of mess of trees, utility poles and wires in the woods a mile or so south of us, they might be off for a good while.  (Curiously the only three Athens stations that didn't miss a beat in all this were WOUB-FM, and two little guys, WEAK-LP on 106.7 and the K-Love repeater on
 90.1.)

73
David