Re: [IRCA] 900 CKMO's transmitter's finally off!

Brilliant! Good call on that on Walter.

Funny - I have the Drake on almost every day and the
Icom 703+ on all evening and I regularly do a band scan
including the 900 freq. but I have not looked in a week.

What will be hear on 900 now? Let's check it out.

On 2012-06-06 19:40, Walter Salmaniw wrote:
I don't know when it happened, but finally, the huge open carrier on
900 kHz has finally been switched off as I check at 02:40 UTC 7 June,
2012.  Last I looked a few days ago, it was still on.  Now, how long
was that?  A few months anyway!  73,  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC

--
Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and BobHarris.com Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew