Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 1:10 PM
Subject: Pre-version of hopefully coming article

Howdy.
I have for some time been putting together my thoughts about important technical stuff in DX-ing and here is the preliminary version of my attempt.
If you have comments-whatever, completely disagree with me or want more detailed info about something- don´t hesitate to contact.
The grounding formula is very interesting and I´m glad I bounched into it.
When this article is finalized I thought I would put it into Radiomaailma.
This is written in EE because I want our Scandinavian friends to be able to read it. And frankly- I prefare to write stuff like this in EE.
There is much elementary and not much figures. I don´t fancy figures- except when there's women involved. It´s not my strongest area so I try to stay away from writing stuped things.
But if you have the time- read it and throw a comment if you feel for it...
73´
RS alias "The Craw"