Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1030 fun from last night ..correction 0400 utc Mar 11.

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1030 fun from last night ..correction 0400 utc Mar 11.

Oops//this was from my 0400z recording last night during the same time frame when Brazil was in. I checked LS10 website and the stream isn't working and I can find no info about them upgrading the station's power.  73 KAZ