[IRCA] FW: RE: Big-time Mexican puzzle on 780

[IRCA] FW: RE: Big-time Mexican puzzle on 780

Rick:

I haven't checked the frequency recently, but will try tonight if I can remember.  Being a bit closer to México should help sort it out.

Richard.

Richard Allen
36°22'51"N / 97°26'36"W
(near Perry OK USA)