Re: [IRCA] IRCA # 94--102--09 / CKMO sign off

Re: [IRCA] IRCA # 94--102--09 / CKMO sign off

When I called CKMO last week I talked to the PD or CE( I don't know his official postion at the station),But Earl Thompson could not tell me what would be aired on the last day which is March 4th or what time of that day the plug will be pulled so whether a test will be done or not has not been established but I would think that the station will be putting on an official "goodbye" type shut down so all we can do is keep our fingers crossed that they schedule that at night.  I would imagine that someone from Rogers Com will be there to get the keys back from the CKMO staff.
Bill in BC