[IRCA] BBC World Service - Celebrating 80th birthday live on air today

[IRCA] BBC World Service - Celebrating 80th birthday live on air today

Celebrating our 80th birthday live on air.

To mark 80 years of international broadcasting, we're hosting a special day of live programming on February 29. Join us for unprecedented behind-the-scenes access to Bush House, the home of the World Service in London.

 Find out what's on today http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/schedules/2012/02/29