Re: [IRCA] Reminder - WKVQ DX test tonight

Re: [IRCA] Reminder - WKVQ DX test tonight

I'll give it a shot too but with KXEL with 5 times the power at 1/4 the distance only 17* apart I guess I'll find out if this loop really works.

At least I can record it if I fall asleep.

Thanks to all involved.

Tim Hills
Sioux Falls, SD