Re: [IRCA] Re; Mystery station while WHO was off air.

Re: [IRCA] Re; Mystery station while WHO was off air.

Bill,

That is hard to say as the outage did not last long enough for me to determine whether there was QSB. They were not blasting in like WHO does but they had a surprising signal. However it could have been on the upswing of QSB, and WHO came back on before the downswing. I was listening pretty intently for some clue as to what station it was, and right in mid-sentence WHO's extremely strong carrier came back on producing silence for 5 or 10 seconds before they cut the studio back in.

Steve