Re: [IRCA] Re; Mystery station while WHO was off air.

Re: [IRCA] Re; Mystery station while WHO was off air.

Its also providing interference so strong that WHO is choppy especially in WHO's fade. This should make it to the east coast to those with nice size antennas.
Todd in Woodbury, MN

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone