Re: [IRCA] Storm & antennas

Yes, I used the phones. However, they work good, but after wearing them
for a long time, my neck gets tired when lying down in bed,  so it is
still hard to sleep, but not having the constant noise, does help. But
this time, I rode it out and according to the Weather service, it has
been the worst Pacific storm since the big one in 07.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager