Re: [IRCA] Storm & antennas

Pat,

Glad to read that your survive the storm.  We had winds probably up to 25 mph and about 1 inch of rain in
a 24 hour period.  The TV antenna mast rotated 180 degrees so our two HDTV antennas are pointed opposite
of the Portland area.  NOAA forecast for Kalama is rain and showers through Sunday.  Time to go outside and  pound the
ground rods and little deeper, Hi.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA