Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] West Michigan DUs for Nov.12th, 2011

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] West Michigan DUs for Nov.12th, 2011

Nice going, Tim and showing that this stuff is still possible later in the season. I haven't been trying towards the west due to recent bad line noise in Barrington which, hopefully is being fixed while I am away for most of this month. I don't expect to make it back to WI until December either,where I will also try for DU's.

Have you had any audio yet on 738 from Grafton? It is the same ABC pgm as Sydney 702 during these hours.

Clearly, with perseverence more non X-band DU's can be had in the midwest.

73 KAZ IL/WI