[IRCA] TPs for November 12th

Monitored a bit this morning via recordings and found no TPs other than a
few week carriers prior to 1300. By 1350, things were picking up a bit with
fair audio from 828 JOBB parallel to 693 JOAB, and also the NHK1 powerhouse
JOAK on 594. I also heard scraps of audio from 774 JOUB, but the station
was splattered pretty badly by 770 and 780.

At 1404, 657 kHz was producing weak audio but I couldn't get any clues as
to the language.

1500 top of the hour produced 5+1 time pips from China on 1593. The Chinese
audio was fair but I couldn't make out any clues... CNR1?

Lastly, I found some weak, undecipherable audio on 936 kHz at 1505.

Overall, not a lot of TP actions this morning.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
Perseus / AR7030+ with mods
ALA1530N Loop NW-SE / ALA1530S+ Loop SW-NE