Re: [IRCA] WGBW 1590

Did WGBW 1590 do a recent move and /or equipment upgrade -from Two Rivers Wis to a place I noticed in a couple of posts called Denmark? If so does anyone have a new adress or phone number for same. I would like to notify them that I heard a short but verified test tone in the time frame in their test last Sunday (Sat at 10:34 PDT).Bill in BC