[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 6 Oct 2011

Not sure why I dated yesterday's report as the 7th, but things were down a bit from that. Once again VOA on 1575 had the best signal, with several minutes of audio. The only other definite audio today was the Aussie on 1548, though 891 was very nearly there. Like yesterday, the lower end of the dial was much inferior to the upper. We'll see what the real 7th brings tomorrow.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta