Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] MW DX from Enid OK, September 27-October 3, 2011

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] MW DX from Enid OK, September 27-October 3, 2011

Quoting Glenn Hauser <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>:

800 XEZR La Traviesa Zaragoza, Coah. 2,000 2,000
Would those closer to it please check its modulation. (I shall be astounded by any replies, as no one has replied to any of my other queries about Mexicans, unIDs.)

Not closer but this was doing well with decent modulation although their EE ID was a tad distorted programming my log entry

9/24/2011 0401 UTC out of slow SS music into EE "You are listening to radio station XEZR Zaragora Mexico ? with a power of 2000 watts. Channel eighty?" mixed with some domestics. Noted later in the tape using "La Traviesa" slogan

73

Wayne Heinen