Re: [IRCA] 540 CBGA-1 QC could go silent!

Re: [IRCA] 540 CBGA-1 QC could go silent!

Is CBEF also going to FM at some point?

Anyhow, I have to listen very carefully to my Perseus recording from a couple weeks ago in Grafton WI as I thought a couple of times there was another FF way u/CBEF while I was trying to drag and ID out of WLIE's Bollywood with local back end ESPN 540 phased out.

Area defunct FFC's on 550,590 and 610 were easy catches on the ENE BOGs and good indicators of low end TA openings as well.

73 KAZ