[IRCA] TP for 20 Sep 2011: Strong Asia

Monitored this morning between 12:55 and 13:55, having returned from the
hospital after a delivery.  Initially I thought that things were a little
down compared to yesterday, but as the morning continued, it became clear
that there was a strong dawn enhancement, almost exclusively towards Asia.
 I suspect that conditions on the coast would be good today.  DU was only
barely there today.  SF 141, A 2, K2, with no solar storms last or next 24
hours.  As always, Nick's DX Fishbarrel was of great assistance.  My west
directed corner fed loop performed very well today (I noticed that Nick has
the same antenna design and direction for his Fishbarrel).  As always, a "6"
unless otherwise noted.  No report tomorrow, as I'll be on my way to Haida
Gwaii for a few days.  I'll likely report back from there upon my return:

LW:  nil  (again a lot of local noise mostly obliterating the LW band)
594:  7 level JJ at 13:22
639:  7 level.  Sounds DU with talk by OM/YL.
738:  6.5 level at 13:27
747:  9 level at 13:12, and again at 13:44.  Very strong, and the best of
the NHK2 stations this morning.
774:  8 level at 13:03.  NHK2
828:  8 level NHK2
864:  7 level at 13:19
873:  7 level JJ
891
918:  7 level music at 13:17
936:  8 level at 13:47.  Interesting channel with 2 cochannels.  The first
has excellent crispy audio with what sounds CC to me, while the other is
softer and muddy in the background.
945
954:  7 level music at 13:30
972:  7 level.  Strong signal but with significant splatter at 13:48.
 Presumably South Korea.
1008
1017:  7 level, likely CNR1 at 13:31.
1053:  8 level jamming from Korea at 13:33.
1143:  7 level at 13:34
1197, 1206, 1215, 1287, 1305, 1323:  All mostly later.  1206 measured on
1205.961, making this Yanbian.
1467:  7 level at 13:38
1548:  7 level DU at 13:55
1566:  7 level HLAZ at 12:56
1575:  7 level, prob VOA Thailand.

That's it for this morning.  Not bad at all!  ..........73,  Walt.