[IRCA] West Michigan DU's

I had my best morning so far since scanning for DUs beginning last
week.  These seem to peak for a five minute window centered around
1120 UTC and by 1130 UTC they are rapidly fading:

702 Peaked to threshold audio at 1119 UTC, presumed Sydney.
738 Also peaked to just above threshold with a woman speaking in
French, presumed Tahiti, my best copy to date and it's probably going
in the logbook this time!
747 Strong het peaking but not enough for audio but I will be keeping
an eye on it.
756 Another strong het noticed here, but no audio.

73,
Tim Tromp
Muskegon, MI.
Microtelecom Perseus SDR + phased BOGs