[IRCA] FM Tropo - Thursday, Sep 14th

I had another exciting FM tropo catch this morning on the way to work ...

Sep 15 Tr
0843 WZNF  95.3 MS Lumberton  South Mississippi's Classic Rock Z95.3 - Big John
and Billy, The Big Show

They played a song written and performed by Hoyt Axton (remember him?) called
"Charlie Sheen" - dedicated to Charlie, of course!

New log!!