Re: [IRCA] Off Topic - Obsolete Semiconductors

Re: [IRCA] Off Topic - Obsolete Semiconductors

To go along with that, electronic technicians are also becoming obsolete.
There used to be a day when you would troubleshoot a board by carefully
applying a scope or meter probe to the appropriate place to take a
measurement.  Those appropriate places are now dwarfed by the size of the
probe.  Diagnostic codes, diagnostic lights tell you what to remove &
replace.  There's probably one above the tech's head right about now.

Mike Hawkins