Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 12:13 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Nearest locals

Mark,

I have lots of satellite gear, 6 different satellite receivers and 4
dishes in the backyard and if you get within 6 feet of the receivers,
they do generate digital hash, but move away, there is no noise.
No noise detected on the R8 from any of the satellite gear 20 feet away.
The Charter Cable in the neighborhood really causes TVI though. The
neighbors with Dish or Direct TV I get no noise from them.
 OK, on the DSL. Routers can be noisy I have read. Not having one, I
have no experience with them.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin