Re: [IRCA] Nearest locals

Good catch for KELO, your on a side lobe of their array.
Greg Belfrage does the QSLs there by email. the "contact us" link on keloam.com goes to his inbox.

I've eliminated most of the computer/network generated noise here by setting a laptop up for internet sharing through the wireless card, no router just a cablemodem that seems to behave itself for RF emissions. My worst problems now are a plasma TV on one side and an old Heath/Zenith motion detecting light on the other of me.

Tim Hills
Sioux Falls, SD